What You'll Get
- $28.90 for one ticket for seating in the rear or side orchestra (up to $44.50 value)
- Click to view the seating chart
Dates and Times
- Friday, November 25, at 8 p.m.
- Saturday, November 26, at 2 p.m. or 8 p.m.
Children of Eden
- The Plot: In the Book of Genesis, Adam and Eve ate fruit from the Tree of Knowledge and were expelled from the Garden of Eden. But the Bible didn’t really go into how their father, God, felt about all that. In Children of Eden, musical master Stephen Schwartz (the talent behind Godspell and Wicked) and John Caird examine the parental relationships and inherited traits behind all the Old Testament’s begetting, romping from Eden to Cain and Abel, and eventually to Noah and the flood.
- Schwartz’s Take: “I think it’s my best score musically. It also contains the song that is maybe my personal favorite of my songs from a purely visceral point of view, ‘Stranger to the Rain,’ a song that embodies how I feel about parenting (which is very important to me)…. There are more of the themes that I return to over and over—personal responsibility, rebellion, intellectual independence, as well as overcoming family dysfunctions—in this work than in any of my other shows.”
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on day of show for a ticket at the venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.