Visitors can enjoy this Chinese lantern festival, which features illuminated sculptures, nightly performances, and traditional handicrafts
What You'll Get
- General Admission for One Child with Mobile Guide, Valid: January 19–February 25
- General Admission for One Senior with Mobile Guide, Valid: January 19–February 25
- General Admission for One Adult with Mobile Guide, Valid: January 19–February 25
- One Season Pass with Unlimited Entry and Mobile Guide, Valid: January 19–February 25
- Gold Circle Admission for One with Mobile Guide, Valid: January 19–February 25.
Gold Circle Admission Includes:
- Early Admission at 5 p.m.
- A Collector Fan
- A VIP Seat at the Show
- A Private Tour at 5:15 p.m.
- Optional 6:15 p.m. Parade Participation
This event runs nightly from 5:30 p.m. to 10 p.m. Present for entry at the China Lights ticket booth for admission.
- All admission options includes the official festival tour mobile guide (you must have a cell phone), which will provide fascinating insight about the wonders all around you as you stroll.
The Fine Print
About China Lights
China Lights is a traditional Chinese lantern festival that ushers intricate, illuminated lanterns (glowing dragons, pagodas, fantasy characters, and the like) crafted by Chinese artisans to venues around the world.
During this celebration of Asian art and culture, festival guests may learn about the hand-crafted lanterns during guided tours, or participate in an interactive nightly parade that draws from Chinese traditions developed over the past 400 years. Alternatively, participants may simply wander through the dazzling paradise of lights, sampling authentic Chinese fare, taking in calligraphy demos, and enjoying performances by talented performers that expertly balance jars and juggle umbrellas.