New Cirque performance featuring classical songs like “The Planets” as well as pieces from The Avengers and other popular movies and TV
What You'll Get
- Seating: side loge
- Click here to view the seating chart
- Guests are encouraged to come early and bring a picnic dinner
Cirque Musica Presents: “Heroes & Villains”
- The Program: Violinists and aerial performers dance through the sky to a score featuring classical pieces as well as music from The Avengers, Star Wars, and Spider-Man.
- The Conductor: Sean O’Loughlin has led performances across the US and Canada working with celebrities such as Sarah McLachlan, Adele, Josh Groban, Pentatonix, Kelly Clarkson, and Diana Ross.
- Notable Soloist: Violinist Veronica (Roni) Gan has made a name for herself as a soloist, chamber musician, and orchestra player, and she’s been performing with Cirque Musica since 2012.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires May 5, 2019. Refundable only within 24 hours of purchase. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Must redeem/purchase together to sit together. Ticketmaster is issuer of tickets - discount reflects current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.
About Long Beach Symphony
A community institution for over 80 years, the Long Beach Symphony has entertained generations of audiences. The Symphony produces six full symphonic classical concerts throughout the year at the Long Beach Performing Arts Center Terrace Theater and five more eclectic POPS! concert events in the Long Beach Arena, entertaining more than 32,000 residents throughout the season.
Outside of their concert events, the Symphony also provides over 24,000 local school children with access to music at their schools, libraries, and community centers, as well as ensembles and concert field trips for every LBUSD 2nd-5th grader in the public school system. Because music should be above all things accessible, Long Beach Symphony also offers free concerts at smaller venues and fun instrument petting zoos in spaces all over the City of Long Beach, like Cesar Chavez Park, Rainbow Harbor Lagoon, City Parking Garage, and Homeland Cultural Center.