Whose Line Is It Anyway? stars take their improv act on the road, building screwball scenes from audience suggestions
About This Deal
- Seating: rear orchestra
- Must purchase G-Passes in the same transaction to sit together.
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Within an hour of purchase, your G-Pass will be in your account. You may redeem your G-Pass via the mobile app when you enter the venue. You may also print it out in advance. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Colin Mochrie and Brad Sherwood
- Who they are: longtime Whose Line Is It Anyway? stars who’ve toted their quick-witted, improvised comedy around the country for years
- The show: Not bound by scripts, the duo takes suggestions from the audience and fluidly bounces off each other’s screwball bits to craft hilarious scenes on the fly and incorporate attendees into the onstage action.
- What to expect: Though audiences can expect daredevil games and easy patter between the two stage vets, the form of any given show won’t unfold until the night of the performance—as the Herald-Review reported, they’ve “developed an aversion to ever performing the same joke or routine twice.”
Need To Know
About The Modell Performing Arts Center at the Lyric
The Modell Performing Arts Center at the Lyric has a deep history that stretches back to the 1890s, when frequent polkas filled the air on summer evenings and the walls were decked out in beer-garden fashion. Throughout the following century, acts ranging from demonstrations of electric cooking to performances by Ella Fitzgerald and Robin Williams have inspired awe and given cause for recent restoration.