What You'll Get
- $49 for two tickets for main-floor seating (up to $137.80 value)
- Click to view the seating chart
Compañia Flamenca José Porcel
- The man behind the company: José Porcel, who at the age of 13 began studying Andalucian folk dances and flamenco
- The journey: soon he was training with master Martín Vargas, and other masters in Madrid, before debuting (and soloing) with the Ballet de Valencia
- Where his studies landed him: in the cast of Ballet Nacional de España, where he showed off his skills in dances including Ritmos and Poeta
- What that led to: flamenco festivals, solo positions with Rafael Aguilar’s dance company and the Los Angeles Philharmonic, world tours with Compañía Española de Antonio Márquez, and the forming of his own dance company
- What’s new: Flamenco Fire, a program that showcases the blend of traditional flamenco and contemporary dance for which Porcel is so well-regarded
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Oct 11, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Redeem on 10/11 for a ticket at venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects Ticketmaster's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Detroit Music Hall Center for the Performing Arts
Built in 1928, Detroit Music Hall Center for the Performing Arts dazzles patrons with an ornate art-deco façade and lush Spanish Renaissance interior. Elegant columns, glittering chandeliers, and vibrant geometric patterns create a palatial atmosphere in the lobby. The auditorium's intimately arranged velvet seats leave every viewer within 70 feet of the stage, eliminating the need for binoculars or drawn-out games of telephone describing the onstage action.