What You'll Get
- $20 for one general-admission ticket (up to $29.29 value)
- Cracker began: as the conjoined twin of ringleader David Lowery’s beloved college rock band Camper Van Beethoven
- How both acts are different: where as CVB reveled in absurdity, genre experimentation, and Russian ska, Cracker has a simpler country bent that suggests a very sarcastic Eagles.
- How both acts are the same: Lowery’s confounding lyricism, So-Cal drawl, and gift for choruses that stick in your craw
- The break-though hit that had college kids glued to their MTV: “Low”
- Other classic Cracker sing-alongs anchored by Lowery’s sardonic storytelling: “Euro Trash Girl,” “Teen Angst (What the World Needs Now),” “Get Off This”
- What to expect from the show: all of those songs that filled your five-disc CD changer in the ’90s, fresh material from the upcoming double-album Berkley to Bakersfield, and some blazing solos from guitarist Johnny Hickman
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jun 3, 2017. Limit 8/person. Redeem on day of show for a ticket at the venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Live Nation is issuer of tickets - discount reflects current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.