Going to a basketball game lets fans feel the excitement and hear the pleas for quiet from the family living underneath the bleachers. Root for the home team with this GrouponLive deal to see the Creighton Bluejays men's basketball team play at CenturyLink Center Omaha. For $6, you get one G-Pass for 200-level seating (up to an $18.05 value, including all fees). Choose from the following games:
- Against the University of North Texas on Friday, November 9, at 7:05 p.m.
- Against the University of Alabama at Birmingham on Wednesday, November 14, at 7:05 p.m.
- Against Presbyterian College on Sunday, November 18, at 2:05 p.m.
- Against Longwood University on Tuesday, November 20, at 7:05 p.m.
- Against Boise State on Wednesday, November 28, at 7:05 p.m.
Because the ticket is a G-Pass, Groupon customers can use it to enter the venue directly; they will not need to redeem their Groupon at will call.
After losing to UNC in the third round of the 2012 NCAA tournament, the Creighton Bluejays enter the 2012–13 season ranked 16th in the AP preseason poll—the best preseason ranking in team history. Other auspicious milestones point to a promising season for the Jays, particularly the naming of junior Doug McDermott to the AP's preseason All-American first team, which made him the first player from Creighton—and the entire Missouri Valley Conference—to receive such honors. Last year, the forward averaged 22.9 points per game, making him the third-best scorer in Division I basketball, at least until the NCAA starts awarding points for impressive sneaker squeaks.
Due to security restrictions, G-Passes must be printed out and presented in person at the event. They cannot be redeemed through Groupon's mobile app.