What You'll Get
At the wildest concerts, singers have been known to throw themselves into the crowd and end their sentences with prepositions. Be shocked and appalled with this deal.
- $19 for a concert package to see DANZIG w/Doyle (up to a $41.80 value)
- When: Wednesday, October 9, at 5 p.m.
- Where: The Cuban Room
- Door time: 5 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.<p>
- General admission for one (up to a $34.80 value)
- Skip-the-line pass
- One drink (up to $7 value)<p>
- How you know Glenn Danzig: from his earlier bands The Misfits and Samhain, and his current band, DANZIG
- Most surprising influence on his booming baritone: Bill Medley of The Righteous Brothers
- Years since DANZIG released their self-titled album: 25
- Set might include: “Twist of Cain,” “Soul On Fire,” “Am I Demon,” and mega-hit “Mother”
- Comic book character Glenn Danzig is often mistaken for: Wolverine. He was even invited to audition for the role in X-Men.
- Why he didn’t take the part: he can’t stand being in the same room as Cyclops
- Most exciting news for Misfits fans: DANZIG is playing with Misfits’ guitarist Doyle Wolfgang von Frankenstein
- Misfits songs you might hear: it changes nightly, but you’ll probably hear something about a vampire lady, skulls, martians, or a darling who might die
- Why is the show starting so early?: for the opening triptych of Butcher Babies, Texas Hippie Coalition, and A Pale Horse Named Death<p>
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Oct 9, 2013. Limit 8 per person. Redeem starting 10/9 for a ticket at venue box office. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at The Cuban Club . Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects TicketFly's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open at 5 p.m. For ADA accommodations, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Must be 21 or older to consume alcoholic beverages. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.