What You'll Get
- $10 for one general admission ticket (up to $16.55 value)
- $30 for VIP entry (up to $73.75 value)
VIP ticket includes festival reentry, VIP bathrooms with A/C, VIP opening party at VIP tent with open bar of mid-level cocktails and beer from 5–7 p.m., private VIP bar with viewing area.
Cocoa Mardi Gras with Blues Traveler
- The Centerpiece: While 30 floats parade through the crowd, masqueraded revelers will find countless opportunities to fetch airborne beads or sharpen their hitchhiking skills.
- How the casual Blues Traveler fan knows the band: from their inescapable ’90s hits “Runaround” and “Hook”
- How the devoted Blues Traveler fan knows the band: from their Dead-like improvisational skills and freewheeling live show
- Surprising origin of their band name: the “Blues” comes from the musical genre and the “Traveler” comes from the Ghostbusters villain Gozer the Traveler
- A nice present to give to frontman John Popper: a silver harmonica
- Why?: The band just celebrated its 28th anniversary. And he’s afraid of werewolves.
- What Popper likes better than coffee and tea: being able to enter a final plea
- Attention, bootleggers: Blues Traveler encourages fans to record their shows, but don’t go trying to sell it
Attention, anti-bootleggers: Blues Traveler often record their shows and sell CDs of that very night’s performance
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Feb 20, 2016. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on 2/20 for a ticket at venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects Ticketmaster's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed. Contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Not valid in combination with promo codes. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.