- $10 for one general admission ticket (up to $16.55 value)
- $30 for VIP entry (up to $73.75 value)
VIP ticket includes festival reentry, VIP bathrooms with A/C, VIP opening party at VIP tent with open bar of mid-level cocktails and beer from 5–7 p.m., private VIP bar with viewing area.
Cocoa Mardi Gras with Blues Traveler
- The Centerpiece: While 30 floats parade through the crowd, masqueraded revelers will find countless opportunities to fetch airborne beads or sharpen their hitchhiking skills.
- How the casual Blues Traveler fan knows the band: from their inescapable ’90s hits “Runaround” and “Hook”
- How the devoted Blues Traveler fan knows the band: from their Dead-like improvisational skills and freewheeling live show
- Surprising origin of their band name: the “Blues” comes from the musical genre and the “Traveler” comes from the Ghostbusters villain Gozer the Traveler
- A nice present to give to frontman John Popper: a silver harmonica
- Why?: The band just celebrated its 28th anniversary. And he’s afraid of werewolves.
- What Popper likes better than coffee and tea: being able to enter a final plea
- Attention, bootleggers: Blues Traveler encourages fans to record their shows, but don’t go trying to sell it
Attention, anti-bootleggers: Blues Traveler often record their shows and sell CDs of that very night’s performance
Downtown Cocoa Village
430 Brevard Ave.
Cocoa, FL 32922