Actors with more than two decades of experience in theater, film, and improv use their skills to create comedy and suspense
About This Deal
- Seating: general admission for two
- What’s included: a commemorative mouse pad and four-course meal for each person
- Click here to view the menu and available dates.
- Age restriction: must be 15 or older; minors under 18 must be accompanied by a legal guardian
- Self-parking available on a secured lot, $10 per vehicle
The Dinner Detective Charleston
The Dinner Detective Charleston eschews campy costumes and plots for an exciting evening of food-accompanied mystery and paranoia, where actors hide among the diners, playing innocent and making everyone a potential suspect. To solve the crime, guests freely interrogate one another, chivvying out clues about the murderer and determining who has a bloodthirsty look in their eyes. Between dramatic deaths and simulated police involvement, guests dig into four-course meals, washed down with bottomless iced tea, coffee, and drinks from the cash bar. The diner who comes closest to solving the mystery through their snooping goes home with a prize basket to show off to their friends or split with the murderer as per their shadowy conspiracy. Prop guns and gunshot sound effects may be used during the performance.