Actors with more than two decades of experience in theater, film, and improv use their skills to create comedy and suspense
What You'll Get
- General admission
- Age restriction: Must be 15 or older. Minors under 18 must be accompanied by a legal guardian.
- Shows run from 6 to 9 p.m.
- What’s included: four-course dinner, tea and coffee served upon request, entertainment, and a commemorative mug
- Prize Package for the Top Sleuth
- Cash-only bar available at an added cost
- No outside food and drink allowed
- View the show calendar and the menu
- On-site self-parking available at an additional cost of $5
- Dress code: Business casual or dressy casual required
The Dinner Detective Murder Mystery
The Dinner Detective Murder Mystery eschews campy costumes and plots for an exciting evening of food-accompanied mystery and paranoia, where actors hide among the diners, playing innocent and making everyone a potential suspect. To solve the crime, guests freely interrogate one another, chivvying out clues about the murderer and determining who has a bloodthirsty look in their eyes. Between dramatic deaths and simulated police involvement, guests dig into four-course meals, washed down with drinks from the cash bar. The diner who comes closest to solving the mystery through their snooping goes home with a prize basket to show off to their friends or split with the murderer as per their shadowy conspiracy. Prop guns and gunshot sound effects may be used during the performance.