What You'll Get
- $40 for two tickets to a show with included dinner (up to $80 value)
- Contact the theatre for information on show dates and times
The Dinnerbox Series
- The Shows: Some of the upcoming shows include The History Of Texas…in One Darn Easy Lesson! in June, Greater Tuna in July, and A Tuna Christmas in August and September
- Behind the Show: Professional actors, professional scripts, and a professional production from a theatre that has been producing plays for over 23 years
- Behind the Food: Little Italy Restaurant, which offers classic Italian options such spaghetti, baked lasagna, or Napolitana pizza (Tip not included.)
- The Vibe: With a focus on comedy, The Dinnerbox Series creates a wacky evening full of laughs and food, living up to their quirky motto that encourages its guests to “play… with your food.”
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Dec 31, 2017. Limit 8/person. Reservation recommended. Redeem on day of show for a ticket at venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must redeem together to sit together. Merchant is issuer of tickets - discount reflects current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About The Company Theatre
When Damian Gillen created The Company Theatre in 1993, they had one mission: to offer a live entertainment alternative to television or movies. Their lively adaptations of classic literature and popular stories have toured to theatres, schools, and churches all over Texas. No staging is too unconventional for the The Company Theatre: the troupe presents a condensed version of the complete works of Shakespeare with three fast-talking actors, and performs their production of “Charlotte’s Web” at an operating farm. Performing in an outdoor amphitheater, guests are encouraged to prepare, dress accordingly, and enjoy the show!