An on-stage adaptation of Mary Rodgers’s classic, Freaky Friday, which tells the story of mother and daughter swapping places
What You'll Get
- General admission
Available Dates and Times
- Saturday, August 31, at 7:30 p.m.
- Friday, September 6, at 8 p.m.
- Saturday, September 7, at 3 p.m.
- Friday, September 13, at 8 p.m.
- Saturday, September 14, at 3 p.m.
- The premise: an overworked mother and her teenage daughter magically swap bodies and come to appreciate the struggles each one goes through
- *Based on: the American novel by Mary Rodgers, first published in 1972
- Where you might have heard of it: when Lindsey Lohan and Jamie Lee Curtis brought the story to the big screen in the 2003 film adaption
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Refundable only within 24 hours of purchase. Limit 8/person, subject to ticket availability. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem day of event for a ticket at the venue box office. Merchant is issuer of tickets - discount reflects current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.