- $45 for one G-Pass ticket for seating in sections 105, 107, 108, 111, 112 or 114 (lower level back) (up to $90.75 value)
- $60 for one G-Pass ticket for seating in sections 6 or 7 (floor) or sections 102, 116 or 117 (lower level sides) (up to $121.50 value)
- $79 for one G-Pass ticket for seating in sections 118, 119, or 120 (lower level sides) (up to $154.50 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- About Dolly: Umm…where to begin? Dolly grew up the fourth of a dozen children near the Great Smoky Mountains, and her life has truly been a rags to rhinestones story. She’s entertained multiple generations of fans, and her boundless energy and magnetic smile remain as vibrant as ever—even at the age of 70.
- Accolades: She’s penned 3,000 songs, and she’s earned 25 RIAA-certified gold, platinum, and multi-platinum awards. She’s received 46 Grammy nods (and won eight), she’s had 25 songs reach no. 1 on the Billboard country chart, and in 1999, she was inducted into the Country Music Hall of Fame.
- In her words: Since it’s impossible to sum up her career and all of her accomplishments in a succinct manner, here’s a quote from Dolly herself that explains why she’s done what she’s done: “My dream was to make as many people happy as I could in this life.”