- Eldren and Petals of Spain perform Pink Floyd’s Dark Side of the Moon and The Beatles’s Abbey Road
- When: Saturday, February 14, at 8 p.m.
- Where: Hodi’s Half Note
- General admission
- Door time: 7:30 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- $6 for one ticket (up to $10 value)
- $10 for two tickets (up to $20 value)
Eldren and Petals of Spain perform Pink Floyd’s Dark Side of the Moon and The Beatles’s Abbey Road
- Abbey Road: the iconic 1969 Beatles album beloved for classic songs such as “Come Together,” “Oh! Darling,” and “Here Comes the Sun,” as well as the oft-imitated crosswalk cover photo
- Dark Side Of The Moon: Pink Floyd’s influential 1973 album known for “The Great Gig in the Sky,” “Money,” and plenty of fan theories
- Eldren: the Colorado sextet (and sometimes septet) that describes itself as “a psychedelic dream rock super pop soundgasm that will grip your eyes and ears and leave you trembling with a sense of wonder and want”
- Petals Of Spain: electric pop-rockers that Westword Music Blogs calls “consummate entertainers”
- What to expect: the legendary albums played from top to bottom in a unique live experience, and a bonus set of hit songs from the ’60s and ’70s