All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- Filmstock Film Festival
- When: Friday, December 5 through Sunday, December 7
- Where: Harkins Valley Art
- General admission
- Ticket values include all fees
- Click here to view the festival schedule
- $10 for two tickets to one screening (up to $20 value)
- $35 for one all-access pass to all screenings (up to $70 value)
- Each screening consists of a 74- to 91-minute block of shorts.
Filmstock Film Festival: Filmstock Arizona
- To see innovative animation ranging from traditional drawn frames to computer animation to stop-motion, see Animated Shorts (Friday at 7 p.m. and Saturday at 5 p.m.)
- For horror films that run the gamut from gruesome to hysterical, see the dark comedy Mr. Bear, the moody thriller Red Stains, and the subtle sci-fi piece For Clearer Skies at The Darker Side of Shorts (Friday at 9 p.m.)
- To discover true stories that range from a harrowing journey through the Holocaust to a look into the mind of a man who gave up a career in neurology for a pair of rollerblades, see Fresh Off the Docs (Saturday at 3 p.m.)
- For stirring dramas including Decimation—about 10 soldiers who must select one of their number to die—and Moths, a profile of an unlikely friendship rooted in extraordinary circumstances, see Drama Salad (Sunday at 7 p.m.)
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Dec 8, 2014. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Online reservation required. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at Harkins Valley Art. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects Filmstock Film Festival's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Door time varies. For ADA accommodations, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.