Musical tribute to Elvis and other iconic rock and country stars
What You'll Get
- Seating: VIP
- What’s included: VIP tickets include a tour of Elvis and Friends Museum one hour prior to showtime
- Click here to view the schedule of upcoming performances
Elvis & Friends Legends Show
- The show: a musical tribute to rock ‘n’ roll and country legends of yesterday and today - and the longest running show in Pigeon Forge, TN, celebrating its 29th year in 2019
- The “Elvis”: several highly regarded Elvis tribute artists electrify the stage with a spot-on rendition of the musical icon
- The “Friends”: a periodically changing slate of guest artists, including tributes to Michael Jackson, Dolly Parton, Patsy Cline, Conway Twitty, Buddy Holly, Cher, Madonna, Reba McEntire, and many more, offering a different experience for each show
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jan 6, 2020. Amount paid never expires. Refundable only within 24 hours of purchase. Limit 8/person. Redeem on day of show for a ticket at the venue box office. Must reserve together to sit together. Merchant is issuer of tickets - discount reflects current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.
About Elvis & Friends Museum
Inside the Memories Theatre, the King returns by way of the Elvis & Friends Museum. There, Elvis Presley fans find his memorabilia on display for all to see, serving as aids to the larger-than-life legacy he left behind. From his US Army uniform, to his decked out motorcycle, and even several guitars and famous outfits worn on stage, the Elvis & Friends Museum provides an inside look at what has always made Elvis so special to American culture.
But that's not all to expect. Along with the private collection of the King on tour, this museum also features items from other famed artists of Elvis' time, making for an exciting view of what it meant to be a star all those years ago.