Dance is not only a beautiful art form but also a beautiful way for teens to stay out of street rumbles. Watch the ones who made it with this GrouponLive deal.
- $75 for one ticket to see Forever Tango (up to a $150.25 value)
- When: August 23–September 15
- Where: Walter Kerr Theatre
- Section: Orchestra or Mezzanine
- Door time: 30 minutes before showtime
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
- Click here to see available performance dates and times.<p>
Sixteen years after its first Broadway run, Luis Bravo's Forever Tango returns to the Great White Way for another fiery run of Argentinean music and dance. During the shows, tango dancers sensually kick and gracefully twirl to the music of a live piece orchestra and the steely gaze of a squirt-gun-toting choreographer. A vocalist pipes in lyrics and a bandoneón hums its signature tango tune in both original and traditional songs that give spectators a taste of the sultry vibrancy of an Argentinean cabaret. Latin Grammy-winner Luis Fonsi will lend his silvery pipes to the mic through September 1, and fellow to-be-announced stars will follow suit. As stage lights refract off the dancers' rhinestone-studded dresses, toes won't fail to tap to the rumbling rhythms and up-tempo cadences pulsing on stage.