Out of the Ritz Kidz program comes this fun and festive children’s production about the beloved magical snowman
What You'll Get
- Seating: reserved
- Must purchase tickets in the same transaction to sit together.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
Available dates and times
- Monday, December 16, at 10 a.m.
- Tuesday, December 17, at 10 a.m.
- Wednesday, December 18, at 10 a.m.
- Thursday, December 19, at 10 a.m.
- Friday, December 20, at 10 a.m.
- Saturday, December 21, at 10 a.m.
- Saturday, December 21, at 1 p.m.
- Saturday, December 21, at 3 p.m.
Frosty the Snowman
- The story: A man rolled out of the season’s first snowfall magically comes to life when topped with a hat.
- About the show: Holiday cheer bursts off the stage as the entire “Frosty” company sings and dances during this enchanting production.
- About the program: Since the theater’s founding in 1986, The Ritz has welcomed children into programming like intensive summer camps, the Ritz Studio, and more educational experiences.
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Refundable only within 24 hours of purchase. Limit 8/person, subject to ticket availability. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem for a ticket at venue box office. Must purchase vouchers in the same transaction to sit together. Merchant is issuer of tickets - discount reflects current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.