Attendants can enjoy authentic German food and imported beer while listening to live music
About This Deal
- General admission
- What’s included: depending on option purchased
- Access to the festival with one beers and one pretzel for each person (regular admissions)
- Admission to the Festival (VIP admissions)
- Access to VIP parking (VIP admissions)
- Premium VIP seating to enjoy the music and festivities (VIP admissions)
- A delicious appetizer platter with pretzels and other German snacks (VIP admissions)
- One meal voucher and two drink vouchers (VIP admissions)
- Meal served on real China plates with silverware and glassware (VIP admissions)
- VIP private servers (VIP admissions)
- Credit cards payments accepted (VIP admissions)
- Specialty items with your company logo, such as steins and t-shirts, upon request (VIP admissions)
- Free admission for children under 16
- Dates and times: September 16–26, 2021
- Monday–Thursday from 5 p.m. to 10 p.m.
- Friday from 5 p.m. to 12 a.m.
- Saturday from 12 p.m. to 12 a.m.
- Sunday from 12 p.m. to 10 p.m.
About Glendale Heights Oktoberfest
Each year, guests fill Camera Park to celebrate German culture at Glendale Heights Oktoberfest. The festival’s spacious tent ensures a full weekend of merriment, whether the sky rains, shines, or finally spills its Big Dipper. As live bands lay down rhythms with their oompahs, waitresses clad in dirndl skirts serve up authentic German cuisine overseen by Chef Wolfgang, in addition to Austrian and German pastries and frosty beers imported from Weihenstephan in Munich, and Allgäuer Brauhaus in Allgäu, Bavaria, Germany.
Aside from the festival’s palate-pleasing foods, revelers can work off hearty meals by dancing from noon to midnight and erupting into a round of applause after inspiring performances by lederhosen-clad accordion players. Youngsters can also enjoy magicians, jugglers, stilt walkers and everyone can shop an array of souvenirs, such as t-shirts, novelties, hats, steins, jewelry, pins, and German flags.