What You'll Get
- $119 for one general-admission rooftop ticket (up to $255.19 value) [Limited tickets available at this special price.]
- $139 for one general-admission rooftop ticket (up to $255.19 value)
- View of stage not guaranteed
- Sound quality varies depending on seating
Green Day — Revolution Radio Tour
- The Hits: With 1994’s Dookie (which shipped over 10 million copies), Green Day brought punk rock to the mainstream with singles such as “Basket Case” and “Longview.” The platinum streak continued with 1995’s Insomniac, 1997’s Nimrod (featuring “Good Riddance”), and 2000’s Warning, followed by the watershed 2004 rock opera, American Idiot, which yielded hits such as “Wake Me When September Ends,” reignited their popularity with younger generations, and was adapted into a Tony-nominated musical.
- The Praise: In addition to five Grammy Awards and over 75 million albums sold worldwide, Green Day was inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame in 2015, and was ranked no. 91 in the VH1 list of the “100 Greatest Artists of All Time.”
- The Latest Album: On Revolution Radio, Green Day tackles pressing social issues and addresses the chaotic state of America in singles such as “Still Breathing,” the incendiary “Bang Bang,” and the gentle ballad, “Ordinary World.”
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Aug 24, 2017. Limit 10/person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on day of show for a ticket at the venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Due to renovations, some views may be obstructed. Sound quality depends on staging and seating. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.
About Outfield Gallery
Set directly behind the right-field foul pole, Outfield Gallery's three-level space offers comfortable seating and an assortment of beers and wines. Upholstered chairs populate the rooftop, where spectators drink in the Wrigleyville atmosphere along with draft beer and wine, and chow down on burgers, hot dogs, and sandwiches from the menu of pub-style cuisine. Outfield Gallery offers an array of amenities like fully staffed bars on all three levels—including one in the inside lounge—that make it easy to grab new refreshments so guests don't miss any of the event's pivotal moments.