- $21 for one ticket to see Heffron Drive featuring Kendall Schmidt of Big Time Rush (up to a $41.70 value)
- When: Wednesday, December 4, at 7:30 p.m.
- Where: Wilbur Theatre
- Section: side or rear standing room on the floor or mezzanine seating
- Door time: 6:30 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.<p>
Heffron Drive featuring Kendall Schmidt of Big Time Rush
- Heffron Drive is: Kendall Schmidt and Dustin Belt, joined by a full band
- Member of Big Time Rush who’s probably on a poster on your wall: Kendall Schmidt
- Big Time Rush touring guitarist that accepted your screams of ““I Love You!””: Dustin Belt
- Before or After?: Heffron Drive started before the rush of Big Time Rush, but Kendall and Dustin held onto their dream
- The differences between Big Time Rush and Heffron Drive: more driving rock and throbbing electro than the poppier BTR
- Heffron Drive’s influences: Taking Back Sunday, Jimmy Eat World, Cobra Starship
- Kendall and Dustin play: guitars, synths, drums, bass, sound effects, computer, Parcheesi”<p>
A theater on the National Register of Historic Places, the Wilbur Theatre is now a premier venue for comedy and music. When it was built in 1914, the architect Clarence H. Blackall designed its porticos and brick façade with inspiration drawn from American Colonial architecture, characterized by a Federal Revival style that included powdered wigs hanging over every doorway. “The auditorium is in its chaste way,” architectural historian Douglas Tucci is quoted as saying on the theater’s website, “the handsomest of any Boston playhouse.”<p>