A fun-filled day of barbecue, beer, and live music from Collective Soul, Lifehouse, Fuel, Sister Hazel, and more at the Historic Rural Hill
What You'll Get
- General admission or pit admission
- Pit admission includes reserved stage view area
- Age restriction: must be 21 or older
Hops & Hogs Festival
- The competition: The first BBQ competition hosted by The Kansas City Barbeque Society (KCBS) features 20 competitors in four categories–chicken, pork, ribs, and brisket.
- Must-drink: Craft brews aside (from 20 of the best breweries of the Carolinas), festival-goers must try Cherrywine, the official soft drink of the festival.
- Don’t miss the classic and antique car exhibition.
- Collective Soul: This Georgia post-grunge act celebrates more than 20 years of rocking by tearing into hits such as “Shine,” “The World I Know,” and “December”—plus a track or two from their latest album, See What You Started by Continuing.
- Lifehouse: This modern post-grunge pop-rock act behind “Hanging by a Moment,” “You & Me,” and “First Time” just released its seventh studio album, 2015’s Out of the Wasteland, which has rocketed the band’s record sales to more than 15 million units.
- Fuel: With original lead singer Brett Scallions’ passionate growl back behind the mic, the four-headed hard-rock hydra behind “Shimmer” and “Hemorrhage (In My Hands)” returns with distorted ballads that make crowds headbang and feuding bikers pass each other apology letters.
- Sister Hazel: Since 1993, these Florida road warriors have appeased fans (known as “Hazelnuts”) with their inspirational mix of upbeat acoustic rock and homey Southern harmonies, as heard in their breakout hit “All for You.”
- Also performing: Tonic | Puddle of Mudd | additional acts TBD
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Oct 5, 2019. Refundable only within 24 hours of purchase. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on day of event for a ticket at the venue box office. Merchant is issuer of tickets - discount reflects current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Must be 21 or older. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.