What You'll Get
- $14 for two tickets (up to $28 value)
- $28 for four tickets (up to $56 value)
- Tickets are valid for The Armando Diaz Experience, Whirled News Tonight: Late Night Edition, and The Deltones
Shows at iO
- The Armando Diaz Experience: Frequently joined by guests from MADtv, Saturday Night Live, and Conan, The Armando Diaz Experience capitalizes on real life. Based on the tenets of long-form improv, the show begins with a monologist spinning a personal yarn. The seasoned comedians set to work acting out the embarrassing memories and bringing autobiographical tidbits to life.
- Whirled News Tonight: Late Night Edition: Skilled improvisors draw their inspiration from current events—and from ultra-current tweets. Audience members tweet suggestions and favorite news articles @WNTLate throughout the show, and the performers will incorporate them into their news-inspired narrative as it unfolds.
- The Deltones: With nothing but a piano and an imaginative audience, a dozen-strong cast improvises an entire musical, complete with scenes, songs and choreography.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Dec 30, 2015. Amount paid never expires. Limit 8/person. Redeem on day of show for a ticket at venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed. Contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Not valid on New Year's Eve and any show not specified. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About iO Theater
Having spawned hordes of comic luminaries in the last 30 years, including Mike Myers, Chris Farley, and Tina Fey, the revered iO Theater curates one-of-a-kind evenings of improv every night. The spacious theaters host shows where everything from classic long-form improv and family-friendly fare to musical improv and improvised Shakespeare launch audiences into imaginative stories. A full-service bar in each theater allows audiences to hone spit-takes when sipping sudsy drafts and cocktails.