What You'll Get
- $15 for two tickets to St. Patrick’s Day Festival (up to $30 value)
- When: Saturday, March 14, from 1 p.m. to midnight
- Where: Irish American Heritage Center
- General admission
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- Admission is free for children aged 12 and under
St. Patrick’s Day Festival
- The party: an 11-hour celebration of Irish music, dance, food, and crafts
- Some of the musicians: fiddle-and-guitar duo Tim O’Shea and Philip Crickard; the Shannon Rovers Irish Pipe Band; folk/jazz/rock stars the Dooley Brothers; traditionalist quartet Mulligan Stew; Afro-Celtic ensemble Fonn Mór
- Where the dancers will be jigging in from: schools across Illinois, including Trinity Academy, Mullane Healy Godley School of Irish Dance, and Rebecca McCarthy School of Dance
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Mar 14, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem starting day of event for a ticket at venue box office. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at venue. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects The Irish American Heritage Center's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. For ADA accommodations, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Irish American Heritage Center
Occupying a building that sprang up at the turn of the 20th century, the Irish American Heritage Center (IAHC) somehow manages to cram Ireland into one of Chicago’s city blocks. Work from Irish artists hangs in the building’s art gallery, books from Irish authors fill its library, Irish plays light up its 658-seat theater, and Irish food and drinks delight the crowd on the main floor at the Fifth Province Pub. The IAHC also has a knowledgeable staff of instructors, who teach classes on everything from Irish dance and music to Irish language and genealogy.