A company known for its striking aesthetic and technical mastery collaborates with an architect for a world premiere
About This Deal
- $23 for one ticket for mid-center and side seating (up to $55.50 value)
- Click to view the seating chart
Jessica Lang Dance
- The company: In the few years since its founding, Jessica Lang Dance has already toured the dynamic, visually stunning works of its eponymous choreographer around the world.
- The performance: An architecture-inspired performance that uses three-dimensional sets and objects, as well as arresting costumes, to play with the interaction of bodies in the space
- The collaborator: Lang worked with award-winning architect Steven Holl, who designed the Campbell Sports Center in New York and is designing the Kennedy Center expansion
Need To Know
About Zeiterion Theatre
Past rows of seats covered in crimson, past a red carpet that brings out the auditorium's regality, past a centerpiece chandelier that dangles from the ceiling with quiet grace, is a stage. Upon this stage, the Zeiterion Theatre explores the performing arts, hosting national and international performers who enlighten the community to other cultures and inspire the younger population to actively participate in the arts. Every year, Zeiterion, lovingly known as "The Z," also provides 5,000 free tickets to children and families with low incomes, working to make arts more accessible to all.