- $75 for one admission to a 3.5-hour mozzarella-making workshop with Jessica Sennett
- Upon purchase, you may schedule for one of the available dates
- Bring an apron and a hair tie (if needed)
- Bring your own booze if you desire
- You must reserve your date here in advance of the event
The event will be held at a private Sunset Park location. The exact address will be shared after purchase.
Each event is capped at 12 purchasers.
What You’ll Do
Follow the right steps, and anyone can transform milk into fresh cheese. During this workshop, professional cheese-maker Jessica Sennett welcomes you into her private kitchen, where she demonstrates how to make and stretch fresh mozzarella cheese curds. She covers essential points including cutting and heating the curds and draining them at the proper acidity level.
Jessica covers cheese-making essentials before the group heats, cultures, and rennets the milk.
Homemade Mozzarella Salad
After stretching and forming the mozzarella curd, you’ll use it to prepare a fresh salad.
At the end of the class, you’ll take some of the remaining cheese curd home.
Urban Cheese Maker
Jessica Sennett’s passion for dairy has sent her across the world. Her career started at Cowgirl Creamery in San Francisco, followed by an apprenticeship in France that gave her a thorough education in all things cheese. Today, she teaches cheese-making secrets to New York City residents.