Experience adrenaline-pumping boat rides and gorgeous scenery with professional “speed demons” at the helm, be prepared to get wet!
About This Deal
- Multiple departure times daily; must be at dock 30 minutes before ride.
- Departs from Sea Isle Marina
Age ranges for age-specific tickets:
- Adult ticket = ages 12 and up
- Child ticket = ages 3-11
- Be prepared to get WET and possibly SOAKED.
- Height restrictions: Must be 3’ 36’’ or taller.
- Weight restrictions: 300 lbs. weight maximum
- Age restrictions: An adult MUST accompany any person 14 years old and under.
- Kids under 18 MUST have a parent or guardian to sign the waiver for them.
- Transport to and from dock not included.
- Not suitable for pregnant women or people with heart or back problems.
- Route and duration subject to change depending on weather conditions.
For more water activities by Jet Boat Miami, visit the below links:
For Pontoon rentals click here.
About Jet Boat Miami
It might be more accurate to call Jet Boat Miami's captains speed demons. After all, the skippers guide guests on tours rapid enough to make the fastest sailfish jealous. They pilot their orange vessel through placid green waters, leaving white spumes in their wake as they navigate tight turns, pivots, and high-speed bursts. Along their journey, they offer guests the chance to take in nearby sights, such as the beautiful San Marco Island and the fabulous houses that line Flagler Memorial Island's shores. They end their tour with an extended high-speed journey back to Sea Isle Marina, throwing in extra 360-degree turns and leaps upon passengers' requests.