- One ticket to see Jillian Michaels: “Maximize Your Life” Tour
- When: Thursday, March 27, at 7:30 p.m.
- Where: Miller Auditorium
- Door time: 7:00 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.<p>
- $23 for rows 20–23 of the orchestra section (up to $38.50 value)
- $29 for rows 4–19 of the orchestra section (up to $48.50 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart.<p>
Jillian Michaels: “Maximize Your Life” Tour
As a renowned trainer and a New York Times best-selling author, Jillian Michaels is known for her tough love. In her 90-minute Maximize Your Life seminars, she unleashes the secrets of success she has developed over a career spent helping others achieve their goals, sharing her tips in a straight-talking, interactive, multimedia presentation. Focusing on the trifecta of self, science, and sweat, Michaels starts with what she knows best: fitness. Strategies include dietary changes that jumpstart metabolism and proven exercise techniques that transform bodies into sculpted statues and dumbbells into something other than ammo for a catapult. The talk also delves into mental strategies that prime attendees for success, banishing the negative thinking and lack of willpower that stand in the way of personal fulfillment and creating a systematic path toward achieving personal goals. <p>