What You'll Get
- $10 for one general-admission ticket (up to $17.77 value)
- Early life: Growing up in Long Beach, Fatts was introduced to gang life in his early teen years. In those days, school, sports, and everything else took a backseat. Things began to change after seeing many of his closest friends lose their lives. And an eventual robbery arrest during his senior year would be the final straw.
- Finding rap: Fatts found he had a penchant for rhyming, and thanks to encouragement from his cousin, Vince Staple—a rising star himself—it didn’t take long before Joey’s first mixtape, Chipper Jones Volume 1, began to be noticed. His street education bled into every verse of his hard-hitting style, carrying on the long tradition of the local hip-hop legends before him.
- Making it: When the A$AP Mob took note of his skills, Fatts redoubled his efforts, flooding his fans with hits like “How We Livin’” and “Farrakhan”.
- Also appearing: D Savage. This rhyming wunderkind found his talent while killing time at a friend’s recording studio. There he wrote and produced “30 Round Clip” the track that, after nearly 5 million digital downloads on SoundCloud, launched his career before he even finished high school.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Mar 10, 2017. Limit 8/person. Redeem on day of show for a ticket at the venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.