- $14 for one regular ticket (up to $23 value)
Dates and Times
- Friday, January 15, at 7:30 p.m.
- Saturday, January 16, at 2:30 p.m. or 7:30 p.m.
- Sunday, January 17, at 4:30 p.m.
- Annie Jr.: the classic story of the red-headed orphan who warms a billionaire’s heart
- The Songs: “Tomorrow,” “It’s A Hard Knock Life,” “Maybe”
- For Kids of All Ages: this version is only 90 minutes, with an intermission, allowing for small children to enjoy
An Egyptian art-deco style anchors the Cameo Theatre, luring wandering eyes with polychrome accents, gilt columns, and a sphinx that permits entry only after guests solve a riddle. A surviving artifact of the 1940s, the theater first opened as a home for vaudeville acts and movies but has since filled its stage with a diverse roster of legendary performers from B.B. King to Metallica, and it now regularly hosts theatrical productions.
1123 E Commerce St.
San Antonio, TX 78205