Annual festival recreates 16th-century Europe with armored jousting, costumed entertainers, and family-friendly activities
What You'll Get
- General admission
- Family of Four admission is valid for two adults and two children, or one adult and three children.
- Child admission valid for ages 5–12 years
- Free admission for children 4 and under
- Dates and times: weekends and labor day from August 31 to October 13
- Prohibited items: Weapons with sharp edges, guns, outside food and beverages
- Pets allowed? Dogs are allowed but require registration
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Oct 13, 2019. Promotional value expires Oct 13, 2019. Valid at the Kansas City Renaissance Festival. Valid weekends and labor day from August 31st-October 13. Family 4-pack is valid for 2 adults and 2 children or 1 adult and 3 children. Ages 5-12 constitute a Child's Ticket. Limit 10 per person, may buy 10 additional as gifts. Must use promotional value in 1 visit. Valid only for option purchased. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.
About Kansas City Renaissance Festival
Step back in time to this culturally and artistically affluent European era at the Kansas City Renaissance Festival. Throughout the fairgrounds are a variety of entertaining games and activities, from knights engaging in jousting contests upon horseback, to the village shops holding artisan crafts like glass art, jewelry, and pottery. Intermingled with these activities are six different eating areas, which serve medieval fair food like turkey legs and apple cider. Additionally, the festival is a meeting of history and fantasy, so it's not unusual to witness the royal couple King Henry VIII and Catherine of Parr mingle among fantastical creatures like mermaids and fairies.