All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- One ticket to Kim Russo - The Happy Medium
- When: Friday, May 16, at 8 p.m.
- Where: Paramount Theater
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- $25 for the front of the upper mezzanine (up to $43 value)
- $37 for the orchestra (up to $73 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart.
- Also known as: The Happy Medium
- 9: the age when she claims to have started seeing spirits
- Host of: The Haunting Of, a documentary TV show on The Biography Channel and Lifetime Movie Network
- Celebrity clients: Regis Philbin, Carnie Wilson, Giancarlo Esposito
- At her live show: she’ll try and connect with the spirits of audience members’ loved ones
“A Paramount All-Talking Picture” starring Maurice Chevalier and Claudette Colbert drew great public fanfare when the Paramount Theater debuted in 1930. Then known as the Peekskill Paramount Theater, and owned by a subsidiary of mega-studio Paramount Pictures, the Westchester County Landmark stifled Great Depression and World War II woes as a grand movie house for decades. After shopping malls and TV thwarted its status as a movie house in the ’70s, the palace recently reemerged as the Paramount Theater and now attracts top-name live performers. Lovingly renovated to its original 1930’s sheen, the theater sports new carpet, refurbished vintage theater seats, hand painted ceiling canvas, and opera boxes.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires May 16, 2014. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem starting 5/16 for a ticket at venue box office. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at Paramount Hudson Valley. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects Paramount Hudson Valley's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. For ADA accommodations, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.