- One ticket to Kim Russo - The Happy Medium
- When: Friday, May 16, at 8 p.m.
- Where: Paramount Theater
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- $25 for the front of the upper mezzanine (up to $43 value)
- $37 for the orchestra (up to $73 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart.
- Also known as: The Happy Medium
- 9: the age when she claims to have started seeing spirits
- Host of: The Haunting Of, a documentary TV show on The Biography Channel and Lifetime Movie Network
- Celebrity clients: Regis Philbin, Carnie Wilson, Giancarlo Esposito
- At her live show: she’ll try and connect with the spirits of audience members’ loved ones
“A Paramount All-Talking Picture” starring Maurice Chevalier and Claudette Colbert drew great public fanfare when the Paramount Theater debuted in 1930. Then known as the Peekskill Paramount Theater, and owned by a subsidiary of mega-studio Paramount Pictures, the Westchester County Landmark stifled Great Depression and World War II woes as a grand movie house for decades. After shopping malls and TV thwarted its status as a movie house in the ’70s, the palace recently reemerged as the Paramount Theater and now attracts top-name live performers. Lovingly renovated to its original 1930’s sheen, the theater sports new carpet, refurbished vintage theater seats, hand painted ceiling canvas, and opera boxes.