Choose from Three Options
- $29 for one year of unlimited improv shows (up to $79 value)
- $49 for four consecutive Level 1 or 2 improv classes (up to $149 value)
- $12 for two tickets to your choice of improv show (up to $24 value)
- Click here to view the performance schedule
- Click here to view the class schedule
- Stranger Than Fiction (Fridays at 9 p.m.): Over the course of eight years, these improvisers have gotten to know each other so well, they’re able to spontaneously burst into song together.
- Temporary Insanity (Saturdays at 8 p.m.): Another veteran group, whose chemistry and unique perspective has been honed over time
- Sunday Funny Sunday (Sundays at 8 p.m.): Two troupes come together for a freewheeling improv showcase of massive proportions.
L.A. Connection Comedy Theatre
Celebrating their 40th year, L.A. Connection Comedy Theatre has been mining the comedy mountain for charismatic, off-the-cuff performers since 1977, unearthing the improvisational talents of notable alumni such as Will Ferrell, Matthew Perry, Josh Groban, and Jon Lovitz. During their roughly one-hour shows, a diverse lineup of improv troupes harvest random ideas and obscure associations from the audience to mold offbeat, semilogical sketches.
A cast of instructors also host improv classes for amateur and experienced performers, schooling protégés in the tricks of the trade and exercising their spontaneity, timing, and ability to think of why a hockey goalie would be on a safari. After completing their course, the best student performers may earn the honor of being asked to join one of LAC's regular teams.