R&B stalwarts Maxwell, Jagged Edge, En Vogue, The Dream, and more headline a lineup of male crooners at Barclays Center
What You'll Get
- Seating: floor, 100- or 200-level
- Must purchase G-Passes in the same transaction to sit together.
- Click to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Within an hour of purchase, your G-Pass will be in your account. You may redeem your G-Pass via the mobile app when you enter the venue. You may also print it out in advance. Use the G-Pass to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Ladies Night R&B Super Jam
- Maxwell: From albums such as the 1996 neo-soul masterpiece Maxwell’s Urban Hang Suite and the Grammy-winning BLACKsummers’night and singles such as “Pretty Wings” and “Fortunate” that cemented his place as the true heir of Marvin Gaye.
En Vogue: One of the most successful female groups of all time, the “funky divas” scored seven Grammy nominations, seven MTV Video Music Awards, and three Soul Train Awards for timeless hits such as “Hold On,” “Free Your Mind,” and “Whatta Man.”
- Jagged Edge: Steered by the intertwining vocals of identical twins the Casey Brothers, this group scored a Grammy nomination with the 2001 jam “Where the Party At.” Since then, they’ve continued recording soulful salutes to monogamy with their 2007 album, Baby Makin’ Project, and their most recent album, 2017’s The Layover.
- Also Featuring: The Dream, Musiq Soulchild, Carl Thomas, Rotimi, and Mase
The Fine Print