Going to a concert can deepen your admiration for the musicians, especially during the drummer’s 20-minute bottle-feeding of a baby goat. Strengthen your musical bond with this GrouponLive deal.
- $21 for two tickets to see Toby Love’s “Amor Total” concert, with a Latin dance lesson beforehand (up to a $42.98 value)
- When: Tuesday, June 18, at 8 p.m.
- Where: Palladium at Castle Chicago
- Section: general admission
- Door time: 8 p.m. The dance lesson is at 9 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.<p>
Toby Love – "Casi Casi" Live
* Real name: Octavio Rivera * Musical genre: "Crunkchata" * What that means: a blend of R&B, hip-hop, and bachata—a romantic style of music that originated in the Dominican Republic * What it could also mean: horchata served in a jewel-studded goblet * Influences: Michael Jackson, R. Kelly, the salsa bands that Love's father played in, and the music his mother listened to around the house * Dance-inducing tunes: "Sin Una Palabra," "That Girl is Mine," and "Casi Casi" * Toby's main ingredients, [according to Toby](http://gr.pn/13uMRyO): "Bachata is bongos, guira, bass and guitar...So what I do is incorporate the whole R&B sound, the whole crunk sounds, and all that. It's a challenge, it's a beautiful thing."