- $12 for one general-admission ticket (up to $25 value)
- $44 for a reserved Cupid Table for two, including table service plus one drink and one dessert per person (up to $89 value)
- $174 for a reserved Party Table for eight, including table service plus one drink and one dessert per person (up to $349 value)
Each option includes a half-hour dance lesson.
Valentine’s Dance at Memories Vintage Ballroom
- The Party: an evening of dancing and refreshments hosted by Memories
- The Steps: Sure-footed guests can cut a rug on the open dance floor from 8 p.m. until midnight, when all the cars in the parking lot turn back into pumpkins. Those who need to freshen up their choreography can take part in dance lessons at 7:30 p.m.
- The Music: Pete Jacobs Swingtet, a jazz-swing combo that specializes in music from the 1930s and ’40s, will belt out hits from the likes of Bobby Darin and Ella Fitzgerald—as well as their own tunes.
- The Venue: An opulent ballroom located on the second floor of Memories’ studio, which resides within a vintage art-deco building from 1902.
- The Refreshments: Desserts and drinks, including chocolate-covered strawberries, cake, champagne, beer, and wine, will be available for purchase. There will also be a selection of special Valentine’s-themed alcoholic and non-alcoholic concoctions.