- $25 for a one-class pass (up to $50 value)
- $45 for a two-class pass (up to $100 value)
- Click here to view the schedule
Les Mills Presents: ONE LIVE Chicago!
- What is ONE LIVE: a world-touring fitness festival with an arena-concert atmosphere
- The rock stars of health: Les Mills’s celebrity trainers, including Mark Nu’u, Rachael Newsham, and Mysti Oglesby
- Their biggest hits: martial arts inspired BODYCOMBAT workout; lean muscle building BODYPUMP classes; and BODYJAM, a hip/hop dance workout free of judgment and full of fun
- The opening act: You! This day is all about finding a fitter, healthier you. Fall in love with fitness in this inspiring, motivating atmosphere. Don’t do it alone. Bring a friend.
A Chat with Les Mills ONE LIVE
What services does your business offer and what makes your business stand out from the competition?
LES MILLS, the world's largest group fitness provider, teamed up with Reebok to bring you ONE LIVE, a global fitness tour unlike anything the world has seen. Experience your favorite classes lead by international presenters in an inspiring concert-like atmosphere.
Exercise is challenging. How do you keep clients motivated and engaged?
Think stadium concert meets studio group workout, complete with a state-of-the-art, booming sound system, killer lighting and staging and an all-star cast of international instructors. You'll sweat and sway with hundreds of others in a heart-pumping electric atmosphere.
What was the inspiration to start or run this business?
Our company's mission is for a fitter planet. Our goal is to get 20 million moving by 2020. Thousands of people enjoy Les Mills classes everyday at their local gym. But we knew we had to go global to help more people fall in love with fitness.
What do you love most about your job?
At Les Mills, we're very lucky. We come to work each day focused on creating a healthier, fitter planet. We do our best to inspire and motivate individuals to achieve their fitness goals, but also to foster life-long, friendships in their community. What's not to love?