Joined by The Copa Boys, the Long Beach Symphony delivers holiday cheer via Christmas classics and Rat Pack standards
What You'll Get
- Seating: side-middle loge or far side loge
- Must purchase tickets in the same transaction to sit together
- Click here to view the seating chart
Long Beach Symphony presents Holiday POPS!
- The night’s theme: To ring in the holiday season, the Long Beach Symphony and some special guests will spend an evening playing a festive mix of classic Christmas carols and old Rat Pack tunes.
- The Copa Boys: The Copa Boys, Sonny Black, Jimmy Cargill, and Tony Apiclla, breath new life into the songs of Frank Sinatra, Dean Martin, and Sammy Davis junior, evoking The Rat Pack’s martini-swigging brotherhood.
- The conductor: Michael Berkowitz pilots the talent-packed collection of musicians.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Dec 22, 2019. Refundable only within 24 hours of purchase. Limit 8/person, subject to ticket availability. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem day of event for a ticket at the venue box office. Must purchase tickets in the same transaction to sit together. Merchant is issuer of tickets - discount reflects current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.
About Long Beach Symphony
A community institution for over 80 years, the Long Beach Symphony has entertained generations of audiences. The Symphony produces six full symphonic classical concerts throughout the year at the Long Beach Performing Arts Center Terrace Theater and five more eclectic POPS! concert events in the Long Beach Arena, entertaining more than 32,000 residents throughout the season.
Outside of their concert events, the Symphony also provides over 24,000 local school children with access to music at their schools, libraries, and community centers, as well as ensembles and concert field trips for every LBUSD 2nd-5th grader in the public school system. Because music should be above all things accessible, Long Beach Symphony also offers free concerts at smaller venues and fun instrument petting zoos in spaces all over the City of Long Beach, like Cesar Chavez Park, Rainbow Harbor Lagoon, City Parking Garage, and Homeland Cultural Center.