- $26.25 for one G-Pass for general admission standing (up to $41.91 value)
- Guests are allowed to bring beach towels and encouraged to wear beach attire. Backpacks, coolers, chairs, outside food and glass containers, and blankets are not allowed.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Lost 80’s Live
- A Flock of Seagulls: this seminal New Wave band is known for its distinctly emotive sound on hits such as “Space Age Love Song” and “I Ran (So Far Away),” which paired seamlessly with the iconic, avant-garde haircuts of its members
- Cutting Crew: With founding member Nick Van Eede behind the mic, expect a set of swooning ’80s synth-pop and an audience miming the trademark hit “(I Just) Died in Your Arms”
- Wang Chung: “Everybody Have Fun Tonight,” “Let’s Go!,” and “Dance Hall Days” are just a few of the top hits from this English new-wave act, whose name translates to “yellow bell” in Chinese.
- Also Appearing: Naked Eyes | A Flock of Seagulls | Boys Don’t Cry | Animotion | Dramarama | Gene Loves Jezebel | The Flirts | Anything Box | Cheri and Maxi (the original members of Mary Jane Girls) | Clive Farrington