The festival combines stunning Chinese-inspired larger-than-life lantern sections with a variety of activities
Groupon Customer Reviews
Error submitting request
Thank you for your response
About This Deal
- Child Admission: Valid November 17, 2017 to January 7, 2018
- Adult Admission: Valid November 17, 2017 to January 7, 2018
- Family Four-Pack: Valid November 17, 2017 to January 7, 2018; Valid for Four Adults
Children tickets are ages 4-12 and Senior tickets are for adults over 65. Children under 4 have free admission.
- All lantern sections
- Acrobatic performances
- Kids’ Dino rides
- Train ride
- Kids’ Wild West bounce house
- Characters entertainment
Open on all holidays including Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, New Year’s Eve, and New Year’s Day. The festival will be closed on December 11.
About Magical Winter Lights Dallas-Fort Worth
The neighborhood Christmas lights pale in comparison with the dazzling displays at Magical Winter Lights Dallas-Fort Worth, a festival filled with larger-than-life spectacles of illumination. Guests of all ages can stare in awe at five colorful exhibits, and children can romp around on rides and more.
- The Attractions: Gigantic lanterns and twinkling lights form mystical forests, fearsome dinosaurs, the Dallas skyline, and more.
- The Activities: Kids can jump through the air in the Wild West bounce house, sink holes-in-one at the mini-golf course, or take a ride on a train cart.
- The Shows: Acrobats perform stunning routines and feats of coordination in traditional Chinese costumes.