Award-winning magician Matt Roberts brings his thrilling one-man show to the Rockefeller Center area direct from his year-run on 42nd street
What You'll Get
- Seating: Main theater (any seat beyond the first 4 rows)
- Must redeem tickets together at venue to sit together.
- Food and drink available for purchase
- Click here to view menu
- Saturday, February 15, at 1 p.m. or 3 p.m.
- Monday, February 17, at 1 p.m.
- Wednesday, April 8, at 3 p.m.
- Friday, April 10, at 3 p.m.
- His experience: For over two decades, Matt Roberts has been practicing magic.
- The show: A mix of mystifying magic tricks along with quick wit and humor, all taking place during Philadelphia Schools’ Spring Break—kids free from scholarly woes will be baffled by Matt’s levitations, “mindreading”, and his own twist on one of Houdini’s famous showstoppers.
- Where you’ve seen him: On The Today Show alongside NBC’s Al Roker, on PBS, or from his New York 42nd Street show.
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Refundable only within 24 hours of purchase. Limit 8/person, subject to ticket availability. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem starting day of show for a ticket at venue box office. Must redeem tickets together at venue to sit together. Merchant is issuer of tickets - discount reflects current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.