Singer-songwriter who has toured with Peter Frampton and Journey dazzles the crowd with his virtuosic guitar-playing and bluesy rock sound
What You'll Get
- General admission for one or two
- Age restriction: Minors under 21 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian.
- Who he is: a Midwestern singer-songwriter and virtuosic guitar player who weaves a vibrant sonic tapestry with elements of blues, rock, southern rock, and old-school country, drawing comparisons to greats such as Stevie Ray Vaughan
- His road-warrior mentality: He’s played hundreds and hundreds of shows throughout the United States, and has shared stages with legendary acts such as The Doobie Brothers, Peter Frampton, Journey, and The Steve Miller Band.
- What to expect: a passionate performance of fan-favorite originals such as “Set Me Free” and “Shine On,” as well as fiery covers of hits such as Jimi Hendrix’s “Fire”
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Sep 12, 2019. Refundable only within 24 hours of purchase. Limit 8/person; subject to ticket availability. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem day of show for a ticket at the venue box office. Merchant is issuer of tickets - discount reflects current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Minors under 21 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.