Ironclad knights joust atop horses and battle with swords while viewers feast on a four-course meal; VIP package with banner
What You'll Get
- Seating: general-admission or royalty
- Royalty package includes: priority castle access, VIP seating, priority seating access, cheering banner to support your knight, and VIP lanyard
- Child tickets valid for ages 12 and under. Children younger than 3 do not need a ticket if they do not require their own seat.
- Click here to view the schedule
- General admission valid on all shows except Saturday shows. Royalty vouchers valid on all shows.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Feb 1, 2020. Amount paid never expires. Refundable only within 24 hours of purchase. Limit 14/person, subject to ticket availability. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem for a ticket at venue box office. Must redeem vouchers together at venue to sit together. Merchant is issuer of tickets - discount reflects current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees.Not valid for the late show on NYE. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.
About Medieval Times Dinner & Tournament (Through January 31)
At Medieval Times, armor-clad knights clash for the title of Queen's Champion in front of a wide-eyed audience that fills the battlefield with cheers and jeers between bites of a four-course dinner. Each two-hour tournament channels the pageantry and spectacle of 11th-century Spain, pitting six competitors against each other inside a spacious arena for the honor of earning the title of champion and the favor of the royal court.
Heart-pounding music infuses onslaughts with an extra dose of tension as adversaries joust atop stallions and deflect ferocious blows. To further immerse guests in the 11th century, Medieval Times encourages each guest to declare their allegiance by cheering loudly for the knight in their corner.
For the knights of Medieval Times, jousting and riding horseback are just part of the job.