Ironclad knights joust atop horses and battle with swords while viewers feast on a four-course meal; VIP package with banner
About This Deal
- Seating: general-admission or royalty
- Royalty package includes: priority castle access, VIP seating, priority seating access, cheering banner to support your knight, and VIP lanyard
- Child tickets valid for ages 12 and under. Children younger than 3 do not need a ticket if they do not require their own seat.
- Click here to view the schedule
- General admission valid on all shows except Saturday shows. Royalty vouchers valid on all shows.
Need To Know
About Medieval Times Dinner & Tournament (Through January 31)
At Medieval Times, armor-clad knights clash for the title of Queen's Champion in front of a wide-eyed audience that fills the battlefield with cheers and jeers between bites of a four-course dinner. Each two-hour tournament channels the pageantry and spectacle of 11th-century Spain, pitting six competitors against each other inside a spacious arena for the honor of earning the title of champion and the favor of the royal court.
Heart-pounding music infuses onslaughts with an extra dose of tension as adversaries joust atop stallions and deflect ferocious blows. To further immerse guests in the 11th century, Medieval Times encourages each guest to declare their allegiance by cheering loudly for the knight in their corner.
For the knights of Medieval Times, jousting and riding horseback are just part of the job.