Ironclad knights joust atop horses and battle with swords while viewers feast on a four-course meal; VIP package with banner
What You'll Get
After purchasing this deal, you will need to visit the website listed on your voucher to complete redemption.
- $26 for a child’s general-admission ticket (up to $33.15 value)
- $36 for an adult’s general-admission ticket (up to $62.36 value)
- $38 for a child’s Royalty package (up to $45.88 value)
- $48 for an adult’s Royalty package (up to $75.09 value)
- Click here to view the menu
- Click here to view the calendar of upcoming performances
- All reservations must be made at least 24 hours in advance
- Priority castle access
- VIP seating
- Priority seating access
- Knight’s rally towel
- Cheering banner to support your knight
- VIP lanyard
Children under age 3 do not need a ticket if they do not require their own seat and meal.
The Fine Print
About Medieval Times
At Medieval Times, armor-clad knights clash for the title of Queen's Champion in front of a wide-eyed audience that fills the battlefield with cheers and jeers between bites of a four-course dinner. Each two-hour tournament channels the pageantry and spectacle of 11th-century Spain, pitting six competitors against each other inside a spacious arena for the honor of earning the title of champion and the favor of the royal court.
Heart-pounding music infuses onslaughts with an extra dose of tension as adversaries joust atop stallions and deflect ferocious blows. To further immerse guests in the 11th century, Medieval Times encourages each guest to declare their allegiance by cheering loudly for the knight in their corner.