A girls’ night out is a chance for women to discuss topics that make men uncomfortable, such as women. Hit the town with this GrouponLive deal.
- Tickets to see Men of Paradise
- When: Fridays and Saturdays at 9:30 p.m.
- Where: the catamaran Ali’i Kai at Aloha Tower Pier 5
- Boarding time: 9 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.<p>
- $59 for one Sapphire ticket (up to a $119 value)
- $119 for two Sapphire tickets (up to a $238 value)
- $238 for four Sapphire tickets (up to a $476 value)
- $357 for six Sapphire tickets (up to a $714 value)
- Sapphire tickets include priority boarding, preferred seating, a pre-show meet-and-greet, a photo opportunity, and an autographed poster.<p>
The value of this deal is based on regular ticket prices and doesn’t reflect kama’aina or military discounts. Guests must be 21 or older.<p>
Men of Paradise
Ten chiseled men, one Polynesian catamaran, and a 60-pack of abs. It all adds up to an explosive evening of bachelorette-friendly fun and fantasy. The men who dance and strut each weekend on the catamaran Ali’i Kai come from many different backgrounds: some were traditional Polynesian dancers, others were models, and still others got buff while bravely battling a shirt allergy. While hoots and hollers mingle with hip-hop, country, and traditional island music, the boys perform sexy routines in getups that range from halter-top tuxedos to grass skirts and headdresses. Provocative but tasteful, the show eschews both nudity and tipping—attendees are encouraged to save their bills to spend on drinks at the boat’s bar.