What You'll Get
- $22.99 for admission for two, valid Monday–Friday (up to $37 value)
- Valid through August 31
Current rotating exhibitions include the following:
- Hardcore: A Century and Half of Erotic Imagery documents 150 years of hardcore illustration, photography, and film between 1821, the year of America’s first obscenity trial, though the release of Deep Throat in 1972.
- Objectxxx: Artifacts of Sexuality features historical items and ephemera, such as an antique hand-powered vibrator from the Museum’s permanent collection, alongside contemporary innovations and objects surrounding the world of sexuality.
- The Sex Lives of Animals is a natural history offering an uncensored glimpse into sex for pleasure in the animal kingdom.
- Splendor in the Grass is a “kinesthetic campground” by Studio Droog, and an immersive adult playground which invites patrons to explore the phases of sexual stimulation and the thrill of arousal through interactive camping tents that engage the senses.
Ever wondered what it's like to work at a sex museum? Maybe not, but you definitely are now.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Aug 31, 2016. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Must use in 1 visit, no cash or credit back. Tax not included and will be owed at time of redemption. This is a ticket redeemable only for admission until expiration date, August 31, 2016; ticket has no value after expiration date passes. Must be 18 or older to enter. Valid Monday-Friday only. Last entry time at 8 p.m. Monday-Thursday and 10 p.m. on Friday. Promo codes not valid on this offer. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.
About The Museum of Sex
For over a decade, The Museum of Sex has showcased fascinating exhibitions exploring the art, science, and the study of sexuality. From working in partnership with over 100 major cultural institutions, artists, designers, and academics, the Museum's work spans the globe with over 25 exhibitions that range from a commentary on the sexual history of NYC and the history of hardcore imagery to the erotic heritage of China. Exhibits aim to put sex in context with our modern understanding of humanity, while also revealing the sometimes scintillating history of past generations.
- Something for Everyone: The Museum of Sex focuses on sex and sexuality from a variety of different lenses, including art, history, science and culture, on more than three floors.
- Interactive: Not everything in the Museum is behind glass. In fact, the museum features many interactive exhibits, including the Jump For Joy: Bouncy Castle of Breasts by Bompas & Parr.
- Permanent Collections: In addition to rotating exhibitions, the Museum of Sex also showcases artifacts from its collection of over 15,000 artifacts. Guests may take in fine art, historical artifacts and a collection of significant sexually related ephemera. Current featured artifacts include antique hand-powered vibrators, a dress constructed from thousands of condoms and Hugh Hefner’s smoking jacket.
- Don't Miss: At the store of The Museum of Sex, guests can peruse a curated selection of top quality products across various categories to further explore sexuality in a unique and pleasant environment.