All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- Ticket packages to stock-car races
- When: the NAPA Know How Challenge on Saturday, March 28 or the Budweiser 250 on Saturday, May 23; both races begin at 6 p.m.
- Where: Central Texas Speedway
- Seating: General admission
- Gate time: 4 p.m.
- $10 for one general-admission ticket ($15 value)
- $19 for two general-admission tickets ($30 value)
- $25 for one child all-access pass aged 3–12 ($50 value)
- $35 for one adult all-access pass ($70 value)
All-access passes include the following:
- General admission
- Access to pit area for up-close driver interaction
- Exclusive access to the skydeck, backstage, and Car Bar areas
- Air-conditioned suites
- A champagne toast (21+ only)
- Pass holders must enter through the Pavilion Gate Entrance
The value of this deal is based on regular ticket prices and doesn’t reflect student, senior, or military discounts. Children 12 and under are admitted free to general-admission areas.
NAPA Know How Challenge & Budweiser 250
Sporting a shiny new partnership with NAPA Auto Parts, the Central Texas Speedway rockets into the 2015 season during its first two races of the year. Last November, the Speedway wrapped up its 2014 schedule by crowning champions in several different classes. After a long winter of pumping protein shakes through their engines to get them stronger, drivers return to the track for the season-opening NAPA Know How Challenge on March 28 and the Budweiser 250 less than a month later. All told, the 2015 schedule will feature nine events spread out over the course of the year.
Central Texas Speedway
A visit to Central Texas Speedway is kind of like hanging out in your own backyard, only here, instead of friends racing for the last hamburger from the grill, professional drivers race for glory around a 3/8-mile track. Still, the 39-acre site boasts homey features, including beach volleyball courts, horseshoe pits, and plenty of food and drinks. During races, fans can cheer from air-conditioned suites or bleacher seats close enough to the side-by-side action to see tires smoking and hear GPS systems giving drivers directions. When the pros aren’t tearing around the asphalt track, go-karts take over, allowing friends to battle each other at speeds of up to 65 miles-per-hour.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires May 23, 2015. Amount paid never expires. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on day of event for a ticket at venue entry gate. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at Central Texas Speedway. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects Central Texas Speedway's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open at 4 p.m. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.