What You'll Get
- $15 for one general-admission ticket to a feature, plus a digital-marketing keynote and Q&A (up to $25 value)
- Click to view the schedule
New Media Film Festival
- Festival History: Now celebrating its seventh year, the New Media Film Festival explores the ever-widening boundaries of media and storytelling with screenings of 3D films, movies shot by drones, and more. This year features 127 new media films and content from 37 countries, with 55 world, 5 U.S., and 33 LA premieres.
- The Feature: Fragile Legacy, a film directed by David O. Brown and narrated by Ted Danson that explores Leopold Blaschka’s glass models of deep-sea invertebrates to highlight the need for conservation and environmental stewardship. The end result is a combination of art, science, history, and narrative. An homage to National Parks’ 100 years will precede the feature film.
- The Keynote: Five-time Emmy winner and comedian Paul Wagner and CreativeLab.TV’s Senior Marketing Expert Katie Leigh Hutt discuss how technology and ad-tech can help you find your audience. There will be a Q&A with the audience.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jun 8, 2016. Limit 8/person. Redeem on day of event for a ticket at the registration table. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.